NooB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another killcam...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSo can i use the noob tag??? ClanmembersgSo can i use the noob tag??? Donatew

So can i use the noob tag???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MADWOLF

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-29

So can i use the noob tag??? Empty
PostSubject: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm

So guyz can i use the noob tag in frount of my name??? afro scratch
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-17
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Ask Wouter or Thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

no????? read the topic.
Back to top Go down
MADWOLF

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 am

Which topic thomus???
Back to top Go down
MADWOLF

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 am

Aditshah recommed me
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 am

Most likely, even though NooB members do recommend, people who are recommended can't be NooB members. I was once recommended by Benni(He is not a NooB anymore) but I couldn't join for 3months later so you are not the only one who failed to join the NooB clan. Recommend you to wait much more time cuz there are other people who are like really pros (than me) want to join NooB clan but not accepted yet.
Back to top Go down
MADWOLF

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 am

Nightmare i know benni is know in clan AKU but i would have been recommed by robweee,petran and maybe wouter also but they are not online for many days
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:43 am

madwolf you are good. but we didn't accept a lot of 'good' players. we just accept really pros now
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

MadWolf that's kind of a lie you know Very Happy If Wouter accepted you you would already in NooBs. He is not even accepting real pros but why would he accept you..? and only Aaditshah recommended you and he is going to leave NooB clan soon far as I know.
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

um bro bout that...IM NOT LEAVING!!! IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! an accident-to be blotted out permanently from all your minds NOW! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

MAD WOLF PLEASE COME ON RS softcore man...aint seen ya for months like....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So can i use the noob tag???   So can i use the noob tag??? Empty

Back to top Go down

So can i use the noob tag???
Page 1 of 1