NooB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another killcam...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHow can we stop noob kids?  ClanmembersgHow can we stop noob kids?  Donatew

How can we stop noob kids?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[NooB]NightMare

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-17
Leeftijd : 28

How can we stop noob kids?  Empty
PostSubject: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 am

I always see those fucking noobs who act like they are in [NooB] clan. RS people don't ban them and these kids are acting for 3months now. In addition, those kids are pissing me off saying "RS can't ban us and I will tell my friends to use [NooB] as our tags", which makes me more pissing off.
I think it's a shame of our clan and need to get this done. How can we fix this? Please Wouter and Thomas, don't say that you guys can do nothing about it. There is going to be the number of Fucking noob kids increase using our clan tags.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm

what can we do??We don't have a server so we can't ban them or something.
Some people remove their tag if you ask it to them but a few people don't wanna remove our tag.WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-17
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Then what are you going to do if 50 of noob kids set [NooB] tags for their title?
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:55 am

[NooB]NightMare wrote:
Then what are you going to do if 50 of noob kids set [NooB] tags for their title?
I agree 100% with nightmare...something needs to be done...not only that..mostt of these guys completely piss real nooer until nightmare b clan members of...also they copy our tag correctly...i honestly thought punisher was a real noobb member until nightmare told me he wasnt
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 am

We can just do that if we have a server.
But then we have to pay..................................
Back to top Go down
vangelis935

vangelis935

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-03
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am

people chill...that kind of common..that people steal tags cause u cant stop them from that...u just have to ignore them or maybe get a tag that u cant write easily..so most of this cunts cant copy it...
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 pm

yup i guess nthing more can be done nightmare Sad just piss em off and dont get pissed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we stop noob kids?    How can we stop noob kids?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How can we stop noob kids?
Page 1 of 1