NooB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another killcam...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDiscussion for UAV jammer ClanmembersgDiscussion for UAV jammer Donatew

Discussion for UAV jammer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

Discussion for UAV jammer Empty
PostSubject: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 am

So guys- how many of you use uav jammer??
I experimented with it on my silenced mp5 class for a couple of days now....in my opinion its a situational perk
But on RS serrver with 14 people team- its awesome
no one really uses it these days couse of the stopping power issue- but on mp5 i found the difference to be minimal....
with uav jamm- the class became complete stealth because hardly anyone sees killcams these days....got a 10 killstreak out of it...
so do any of u guys use it? try it and let me know Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce its awesome
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 am

btw whenever i try talking bout it people bitch and say just use stopping power- but its awesome- once i literally sat out in the open with an enemy- he didnt notice me till i blew up a car in his face
Back to top Go down
vangelis935

vangelis935

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-03
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am

i just cant play stealth when i get so many hitmarkers....end of story Razz
Back to top Go down
Baz00ka_JoE

Baz00ka_JoE

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-12
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 am

UAV jammer is a good perk in all other types of game(deatmatch,hq...ect)but in the SnD is so newbie clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown and ofc UAV jammer is best with mobile weapon.....smg the best.....but i never use it Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 am

lol now im mixed about it....i use it ofc in only stealth classes.........but as vangelis said....to many shitty shitty shitty hitmarkers
but i gain a lot of the stealth advantages.........prob is the uav is airborne in rs like 75 percent of the time so silenced with sp isnt really taht useful
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 am

Arthas tips :

The Best Class (smg) with UAV Jammer

First Weapon :mp5+siliencer (UAV Jammer without weapons with siliencer is a stupid idea)
second weapon = m9 with siliencer
First perk :Bomb Squad
Second Perk : UAV Jammer
Third Perk : Extreme Condition (for large maps) or silient steps for small maps.

Why secondary weapon is m9 ? -m9 ,uzi and mp5 have this same ammo soo if you have:
bandolier +mp5 (without m9) you have =180 bullets ,
bandolier +mp5 +m9 =270 bullets
Someone write about small diffrence mp5 with UAV Jammer /mp5 stopping power my comment :
In small range (between you and enemy -it;s small diffrent -If you are using Jammer you have to use 2-3 more bullets it's not difficult ,but on long distance (if you have to shot to your enemy it's much dificult ,then you have to control your recoil )

BTW
I would like apologize you guys ...
Last times I can't punch you and other on Call of duty becouse my network is running unsteady , I have very big amplitude of ping :/
ie my ping is hopping like hell for example : 110ms ,220ms ,160ms etj. I have lags like hell.

You can check your ping using cmd on windows:

hold windows logo on keyboard +press R >write ping -t IPofserver (without port)
example : ping -t 178.63.10.213
If you have small ampltude eg 15-20ms ,but on game you have much bigger you should change some settings on Call of duty >
cl_packetdup 5
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:24 am

Arthas u tha man bro Smile
agree with you but in cod4 i dont like stealth plus extreme conditioning somehow i use stteady aim with mp5, also i think i found a site to fix ping...ill tell ya when i test it out Smile
also, the bomb squad is good, but i like c4 especially with stealth cuz i can throw it in and blow up clays with anything Very Happy
btw ur right- i see lots of retards runnin round with aks and uav jam lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion for UAV jammer   Discussion for UAV jammer Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion for UAV jammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NooB :: Introduction-
Jump to: