NooB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another killcam...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inA few questions that I would like to get the answer ClanmembersgA few questions that I would like to get the answer Donatew

A few questions that I would like to get the answer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-09

A few questions that I would like to get the answer Empty
PostSubject: A few questions that I would like to get the answer   A few questions that I would like to get the answer EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 am

My questions about [NooB] clan :

1.On what principle is recruiting
2.From whom depend on the adoption / not adoption someone to clan [NooB]
3.Is [NooB] clan recruiting players because of their skill level or due to. (At) .. ?
4.What are the rules [NooB] clan, which allowed member [NooB] clan that does not (I mean only the aspect of the game / games

generally
I am interested in (maybe not just me) answers to the questions, On what foundation is to be based [NooB] clan ?

Last edited by Arthas on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-17
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: A few questions that I would like to get the answer   A few questions that I would like to get the answer EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Really want to know the answers too.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: A few questions that I would like to get the answer   A few questions that I would like to get the answer EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 am

wouter and I decide whether someone is eventually permitted only we let the views of the other [NooB] 's known account. There is having on their skill level and or nice and active on the chat. and we want the rules to be complied with on the servers without cheating or hacking
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: A few questions that I would like to get the answer   A few questions that I would like to get the answer EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

lol...cool bro Very Happy i got the 1st part covered Razz, but as for my skills...im still stuck on that friggin 1:1 kd every fucking game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions that I would like to get the answer   A few questions that I would like to get the answer Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions that I would like to get the answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NooB :: Recruitments-
Jump to: