NooB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another killcam...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog incan i join this clan ? Clanmembersgcan i join this clan ? Donatew

can i join this clan ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MADWOLF

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-29

can i join this clan ? Empty
PostSubject: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:36 am

my name:carlos
name used in cod4:MADWOLF
mypeople i know:robweee,petran,wouter,aditshah
aditshah know me very well
my hobby is play cod4
i play 3 or 2 hours daily
i play hardcore and softcore
fav server 178.63.10.213:28960
time zone +5:00
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-17
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Not Recommend... So does Arthas. Only thing he can use weapon is snipe and he is a noob without a NooB tag as Arthas said. Although he said that to me too but lol Very Happy Really not recommend him
Back to top Go down
vangelis935

vangelis935

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-03
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 am

if he is a good sniper it does matter! cause i think we got enougth ak -mp5ers
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:22 am

but Thomas told me that to be NooB, you need to be really good at using at least 2 weapons.
I am really good at Shotgun(Don't use it often Very Happy,that's why I am lvl 2 Very Happy:D:D:) and AK, more than mid but not good enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vangelis935

vangelis935

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 am

look...i dont really know how u play...i guess u like basic stuff ak..etc if you want to know something about good sniping...(not that shit hs camp) u can ask me...i was actually playing mw2 and was only sniping and trickshoting... i cant snipe really good on cod4 cause it is kind of hard and to much akers...(also bored of it)...but i can tell u what i think of someones sniping skills...of someone that can be dangerous with a sniper long range and close range...
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Exactly. He is doing that "shit camp" not moving his ass.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 am

it is not enough to be good in snipe. Just if you are really pro.
and i think if you want to join you need skills and then you can play with more then 1 weapon
Back to top Go down
MADWOLF

PostSubject: Nightmare dream on   can i join this clan ? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Nightmare u mad bro? Every time i saw u at the end of the game u were always below me in stats and i dont play only with sniper i also play with light mechine guns and ak42 and if u think ure better then me dream on nightmare every time i played on that server i was in the top 5 u can ask aditshah how i play we played alout togther if u think im not good then u should also kick nightmare out of the clan
Back to top Go down
[NooB]NightMare

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 pm

People say that to me and when I play against them 1 vs 1 they lose.
Then play me 1vs1. x fire= dlrkdgus0612
And I met and played you only for 1 day. How can you be so sure that I "suck" much?

In addition, I am in this clan for months now. They can't ban me because of your suggestion. (you are just a recruit in this clan too)
Additionally, everyone sucks sometimes. Even clan leaders too. And you have only shown me that you camp and use sniper for hours.
How do I know you play those kinds of shits you say? then show how good you can play other guns and post that shitty comment. Ok? Very Happy

btw I am always in top 3 when I play search and destroy not Team deathMatch all those kinds of shits that people can respawn when they die. You can ask RS people they are always there
Back to top Go down
vangelis935

vangelis935

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 am

looks like everyone is the greatest ......lol....u would say we just spec madwolf sometimes and then decide
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Admin

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-01
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 am

indd vangelis
Back to top Go down
aaditshah

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-14
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 am

me awesome these days and btw madwolf i aint seen u in a long time so i dont exactly remember Razz but i guess u were good......
BTW just got a couple of awesome games in promod with ak and the mp5- like a 2-1 k/d Very Happy:D:D
also found out my new skill: SHOTGUNNING- i rape with the w2000 stoppin power
Back to top Go down
MADWOLF

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 am

Hey aditshah , dont u remenber SUPRISE MOTHER FUCKA . We used to say it all time when we killed each other cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i join this clan ?   can i join this clan ? Empty

Back to top Go down

can i join this clan ?
Page 1 of 1